- How Rob Thomas Introduced The “Veronica Mars” Movie
- Why Backup Isn’t In”Veronica Mars”
- Jon Favreau Still Likes Doing Big Movies Despite “Chef”
- Jenny Slate Is Really Happy To Star In “Obvious Child”
- Rose Byrne Is Your SXSW Breakout
- Ike Barinholtz Pulls Off Two Of The Year’s Toughest Jokes In “Neighbors”
- "Wild Canaries" Is The Screwball Indie Murder Mystery Of Your Dreams
- On “Fort Tilden”: Abandoned Kittens And Blissful Ignorance
- Gareth Edwards Showed 10 Minutes Of “Godzilla”
- "The Heart Machine" Stars John Gallagher & Kate Lyn Sheil Are Pro Seamless
"The submarine itself was kind of a fire hazard. It was a dangerous thing. They were all sealed up in it. This was in Italy and there was no plan. ‘What happens if these lights start melting the thing? It’s going to take us 30 minutes to get these guys out of the canister.’" — Spoke to Wes Anderson about his best scene.
My final Oscar predictions. Enjoy!